These paper balloons are the perfect gift to decorate or distract the patient or playmate. Use your own breath to inflate again and again. These balloons meet the No Latex policy of the hospital precinct.
Traditional Kamifusen paper balloons developed in the 1890’s by the wives of fishermen. In the 1920’s Japanese manufacturers started production. They are a fun alternative to the rubber and helium balloon.
Fun activities to try with Breath Balloons:
- Juggle a three pack ( be the first to dazzle us with this tricky challenge and post it on our Facebook page).
- Play air tennis with a friend using your hand for the racquet.
- See how many times you can continually tap the balloon while sitting on your hospital bed (beat our current record 153 taps).
- Balance on your head.
- Inflate the balloon with the least number of breaths you can.
- Close your eyes and rest the balloon in one hand and take note of the hot air you breathe into the balloon.
- Use them to decorate your room.
- If you are worrying about your surgery or the boss you can try inflating and deflating the balloon to calm your nerves.
3 pack, Cat, Strawberry, Penguin, Giant Fish, Blowfish, Soccer Ball, Stork